Silk Wool in Blue Pink Shades Silk Blend, merino/silk yarn, sport/dk weight, variegated yarn, tonal yarn, hand-dyed, Fair Trade
Ask a Question / Customize
- This yarn is spun from the roving stage of the silk manufacturing process.
- Working with roving is a lot of fun because the projects work up so quickly and the personality of the fiber really shines through because it's so loosely spun.
- Even if you don't need a circular needle for the pattern, you might want to use one to knit back and forth. This will take some of the weight off your wrists as you knit.
- Usage: Can be plied for knitting, crocheting, spinning, sewing, embroidery, jewellery making, crafting, art and unlimited ways of usage- unleash your imagination!
- The yarn is uniform, smooth and has a matt finish.
- Favourited by : 0 People